One of our clients runs several 4 star hotels in Cumbria and they are looking for a Conference & Banqueting Manager to join the team at one of their sites.
This particular site boasts nearly 100 rooms and suites with a 2 AA rosette fine dining restaurant; which in-keeping of its 4 star status provides the ideal setting for weddings and fine dining. This is undoubtedly an exciting time to be joining their team
As Conference & Banqueting Manager you will be working with a professional team leading all conference, wedding, private banqueting and events for the hotel. You will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department and maintain at all times a professional approach in order to provide a high standard of service to customers.
What they are looking for in you:
- An experienced Manager with proven background in a similar role in C&B operations, ideally within a four star property.
- Be able to build, develop, motivate and coach a team. Conduct training of the team to deliver exceptional standards of customer service and product knowledge
- The ability to manage all conference, weddings, private banqueting and events within the Hotel, working closely with the sales department to ensure all expectations are exceeded.
- A good organiser with outstanding leadership skills to lead the team with personality and clear direction.
- Exceptionally customer focused and a people person
- A Professional, with an eye for detail to improve and maintain high standards.
- A team player with a hands on attitude
What we can Offer You:
- Salary is competitive and negotiable dependent on experience.
- Live in accommodation is available if required.
- Staff discount scheme in all our Hotels and Restaurants.
- You will work as part of a friendly and supportive team.
- Being part of a strong management structure that supports and encourages career progression
- Joining one of the most successful hotel groups in the Lake District
- Share of gratuities
- Conference Coordination
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'