Conference and Events Sales Manager
Are you passionate about sales? Would you enjoy working at an exciting entertainment venue? If so, we have a fantastic opportunity for you!
Our client, a leading event provider and entertainment venue, is looking for an experienced Sales Manager to join their Conference & Events Department. You will be responsible for the increasing sales from developing new business and growing the existing customer base - while managing and nurturing an events team.
What you will be doing:
- Planning and leading the Sales Team in the selling of conference and events space, developing new business within the department.
- Supporting senior management with the annual budget for the department and producing financial planning.
- Using Key Metrics and implementing a strategic sales plan, you will be tasked with maximising revenue through new business channels and developing existing relationships.
- Developing a structured Account Management plan to ensure that all commercial opportunities are realised from existing key accounts.
- Monitoring and reporting on KPIs for the team of Sales Executives and ensuring that targets and objectives are met.
- Working closely with the sales team to mentor, train and develop their skills, maximising their productivity and creating a thriving and enjoyable working environment.
- Conducting competitor pricing analysis, forecasting on seasonal and local trends within the market
What you will need:
- Considerable experience in Conference & Event sales and at least 2 years in a Sales Management position with responsibility for a sales team.
- Experience managing the sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of developing and growining business.
- A background and strong track record in New Business Development.
If you think this could be the right opportunity for you, click apply or get in touch with Davey at The Executives in Sport.