Conference and Events Executive
Exciting new opportunity for an experienced Conference Events Executive to join my client's team based in Perth and Kinross. You will work collaboratively with the marketing department, planning and organising events from inception to completion. You will be a passionate and driven individual with a strong sales/marketing background as you will be responsible for generating sales leads and creating the events calendar. As this is a multi-site role a driving license is essential.
* Generating sales leads, securing new business/booking events
* Planning and executing large scale events from inception to completion
* Developing strategic plans and proposals for events outlining; venues, timescales and budgets
* Assisting in the development of marketing materials
* Meeting with prospective clients and key stakeholders,
* Post-event analysis and reporting on ROI
The ideal candidate:
* Sales and marketing experience
* Driving license/own car
* Previous experience planning and running large scale conferences and events
* Strong understanding of events legal and health and safety compliance
* Previous experience of developing, selling and delivering conferencing and events
* Creative and passionate
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'