Conference and Event Manager - Stadhampton
Up to £35,000 per annum
- 28 days holiday rising by 1 day per year to 33 days
- 50% staff and family discount for all Crazy Bear venues
- £300 recruitment incentive
- Meals on duty (am & pm)
- Pension scheme
- Accommodation is also available
The Crazy Bear Stadhampton is a unique oasis in the Oxfordshire countryside, just 10 minutes from M40 J7 or 15 minutes from Oxford City Centre.
The Crazy Bear is a flamboyant and eccentric hotel, offering 18 extravagantly designed bedrooms with AA 5 star accommodation, English and Thai restaurants with 2AA rosette cuisine and Michelin guide recognition, public and private bars, private function rooms, Thai massage, terraces and abundant gardens adjoining The Crazy Bear farm and farm shop.
- As the Conference and Events Manager you will be responsible foreffective planning, management and delivery of all conference, weddings and banqueting events.
- Exceptional people management, customer service and service delivery standards must be at the top of your agenda.
- The Conference and Events Manager will have responsibility for the operational team within their department. Driving standards in this area you will work closely with your team to ensure that expectations are exceeded at all times.
- As the point of contact for a client during the phase of event will demonstrate the highest level of hospitality and professionalism.
Why join The Crazy Bear?
The Crazy Bear is now in its 25th year and now comprises esteemed venues in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire and London. This success offers talented individuals real career development and potential to progress within the group.
- Conde Nast Red Hot List for Best New Hotels in the World
- Sunday Times Top Ten British Hotels
- The Evening Standard Best Bar of the Year
- Prestige Events Magazine Coolest Hotel Chain
- Theme Magazine Best Designed and Best Operated Bar
- The Times Most Outrageous Hotel Room in Britain
- Bookatable Best Thai Restaurant in London
- London Lifestyle awards Best Restaurant
- The Times Runner up for Best Bar in Southern England
- Event Management
- Corporate Events
- Hospitality Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'