Conference and Banqueting Manager - 5* Luxury Hotel
We are looking for an exceptional Conference and Banqueting Manager to come and join our team in the heart of Buckinghamshire.
We operate a 5* Country Club, Hotel and Spa, offering bespoke wedding and event packages alongside our fantastic hotel and grounds.
- To ensure the smooth day to day operation of the conference and banqueting sector
- To ensure all guests attending have an exceptional experience and that where possible all expectations have been met.
- Excellent communication skills between all departments at all times
- To develop and train the Banqueting and conference assistant manager in the day to day operations of the site to manage in your absence
- Have a great knowledge of running and managing events
- Staff management and support, alongside proven experience of developing and training a team
- Keeping all areas clean and tidy at all times, in a well organised manor
- Adhering to health and safety in the work place
- Organising back of house procedures, such as payroll, rotas, purchasing, stock take, stock management, recruitment etc.
About you, ideally:
- Friendly, personable with an outgoing personality
- Great attention to detail
- Previous experience working in a similar work environment
- Minimum of 1 years previous experience in the same / similar role
- Excellence reflex with every aspect of the role
- Be willing to work hard and go the extra mile for the customer
- 5* customer service standards
- Reliable with great timekeeping
You will be rewarded for all your hard work and dedication to the role with continuous on-site training and development, alongside reasonable progression within your career. As well as a competitive salary of up to £30,000 per year.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not hesitate to send us your CV today!
Please visit our website for full listings of all our current job roles
Change Hospitality are acting as an Employment Agency in this instance.
Please quote the reference given / job title in the subject line of your email. Due to the volume of applications we regret that only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Immediate Start
- Conference and Banqueting Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job