ABC Staff Solutions are looking to grow its amazing Temp Team!
If you are Looking for full or part-time flexible work within hospitality we will be happy to hear from YOU!
We work with the best high-end Events Spaces, 5* Hotels - offering fun & flexible shifts at very competitive rates.
ABC Staff Solutions are NOW Recruiting for Confrence and Banquiting staff.
Experience is preferred, but not essential.
To be part of the ABC Staff Solutions Team you must be:
- Well presented
- Over 18
- Experience within hospitality and catering (not essential)
- Great work ethic
- Right to work in UK
- Good Speaking and Reading/Writing in English.
Some of the duties will include;
- Set up meeting and event rooms
- Ensure compliance of brand standards
- Ensure the Conference and Banqueting areas are kept clean and tidy
- Ensure Refreshment breaks are served at the correct times
- Able to work in all areas of Food and Beverage including Bar, Restaurant, Room Service and Conference and Events
- Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner
- Follow cash handling procedures, if required
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Comply with local licensing laws
- Be environmentally aware
As far as flexible work goes ABC Staff Solutions is the ideal company to join.
The flexibility of our system will allow you to fit your shifts around studies, jobs or other commitments and work in amazing hotspots. You will be in charge of your own rota!
There is also opportunities for a temp too perm positions so you can gain full time employment with the client at the end of the 3 month period.
You will have the chance of working in some incredible places having amazing experiences, progressing your career and improving your skills.
If you would like to join our exciting ABC Staff Solutions team please do send us your CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job