Conduct Risk - Insurance
I am recruiting multiple perm and contract conduct risk roles. These are all with insurance clients, please see below.
Conduct Risk Officer
Conduct Risk Analyst
Senior Conduct Risk Analyst
Conduct Risk Manager
Conduct Risk Consultant
- Support the operation of the businesses wider conduct risk management framework through the maintenance, development and where necessary enhancement of procedures and systems in relation to the management of conduct risk.
- Maintain and develop further the framework for managing conduct risk across delegated underwriting ensuring that all regulatory requirements are met and giving consideration to any emerging conduct risks and regulation.
- Communicate the conduct framework requirements, policies and procedures through reporting and delivering appropriate training for relevant business teams.
- To maintain the conduct risk assessment methodology for binding authority business, perform assessments, conduct related due diligence and identify and implement appropriate controls to mitigate risks identified across the binder book.
- Extensive conduct risk experience in either Insurance or Financial Services.
- It would be preferable to have good knowledge of insurance industry practises and current regulatory requirements of Lloyd's and the FCA for management of Conduct risk (in particular the Lloyd's Minimum Standards).
- Experience in operating conduct controls within an assurance function (e.g. compliance, audit, delegated underwriting management) or in oversight of these within a regulatory team.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; able to handle difficult issues with diplomacy and persuasiveness whilst maintaining relationships.
If you have conduct risk experience within insurance or financial services, please apply. Recruiting at all levels.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'