Our client, a pivotal financial services company based in Bristol, is looking for a Conduct Risk and Governance Manager to join a newly formed team.
The job holder will be responsible for working with all business streams to ensure Conduct Risk commitments are achieved. Working with the group and interacting with colleagues at all levels, you will be expected to produce papers and presentations to be submitted up to Executive level.
Key responsibilities include -
- Challenging and influencing decision making and managing deliverables
- Challenging how the customer is treated as a result of the decision to outsource
- Ensuring our client is capturing the correct metrics to measure the customer journey
- Promoting conduct risk through a positive culture
- Challenging decisions at senior level
- Dealing with challenging deadlines
The successful candidate will have at least 3 years background in financial services with at least 2 years experience of working in a Conduct, Risk and/or Governance environment.
Our client is looking for an individual who has a strong ability to work autonomously and is able to take responsibility and meet challenging deadlines. You will be highly organised, structured with a professional, confident approach.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job