Conduct Compliance Assurance Advisor
Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading banking group seeking an experienced Regulatory Risk & Compliance professional to join their Compliance Monitoring function on a permanent basis.
You will support customers and senior management by providing independent 2nd line insight, oversight and challenge of the Bank's effectiveness in delivering good Conduct outcomes to Customers.
Key Responsibilities for theConduct Compliance Assurance Advisor:
- Work with stakeholders to deliver reviews that ensure the Bank delivers appropriate Customer outcomes in line with regulatory expectations
- Undertake targeted review activity as part of the wider risk team and with other assurance providers such as Internal Audit and Enterprise Assurance.
- Keep abreast of industry best practice developments and technical developments that influence the way the Bank deliver key products and services such as mortgage advice and complaint handling, unsecured lending (credit cards, loans) to both retail and business customers.
Key Experience of the Conduct Compliance Assurance Advisor:
- Experience in a Compliance, Risk or Audit environments, with good knowledge of the Financial Services Industry and the regulatory environment that affects it (specifically banking)
- Significant experience within Regulatory Compliance / Assurance, ideally in providing 2nd line of defence insight
This is an excellent opportunity which would suit candidates with a real passion for ensuring Customers get the right outcome for them and their personal circumstances. You will have a good understanding of the UK regulatory environment and applicable regulations, codes and compliance requirements, with the relevant knowledge of monitoring methodologies.
Chris wants: Compliance Monitoring, Compliance Assurance, Regulatory Risk, Conduct Assurance
- Compliance Monitoring
- Regulatory Guidelines