Condiments Brand Manager
Condiments Brand ManagerHaddenham, United KingdomPosition: Condiments Brand Manager
Based: Haddenham, United Kingdom
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Reporting to Marketing Manager you will be responsible for directing and coordinating strategic marketing activities for a product segment to achieve sales goals.
- Provide strategic and tactical coordination with advertising, media and digital agencies, website, culinary, graphics, legal, market research, production, sales and finance
- Manage P&L of condiments brands
- Manage product life-cycle including SKU rationalization, new product business case development, and commercial strategy and implementation.
- Recommends product and channel pricing strategy, develops and maintains pricing and price promotion parameters, Responsible for recommendations relating to consumer and trade promotion development and forecasting, competitive analysis, trade, customer and consumer communications.
- Analyse market data and trends identifying market opportunities and threats, brand strengths and weaknesses, providing timely and accurate reports
- Work with Demand Analyst and National Account Managers to ensure that appropriate analysis is conducted, agreement is reached, and forecasts are updated to the company financial period/timetable.
- Develop strong NPD plans that will drive profitable growth for the brand.
- Recommends and delivers business presentations to partners, customers or senior leadership.
- Exercises discretion regarding strategic recommendations, data and sources, analytic conclusions, and financial recommendations.
- BA in Marketing or related discipline.
- Proven experience in working on the Brand Manager position in the consumer goods industry.
- Demonstrated relevant skills and results in consumer-packaged goods marketing or closely related field.
- Expertise in syndicated databases, market research, business and brand planning, advertising, finance, promotional activities and consumer communications.
- Strong project leadership experience with ability to manage multiple projects.
- Sound understanding of concepts, principles and practices in Marketing (functional expert) and a basic knowledge in other areas including Sales, Finance and Supply Chain.
- Developed communication and diplomacy skills required.
- Ability to build strong relationships with other departments.
- Strong leadership, strategic thinking, communication and teamwork skills.
Founded in Baltimore in 1889 in a room and a cellar by 25-year-old Willoughby McCormick with three employees, McCormick is a global leader in flavour. With 11,000 employees around the world and more than $4.8 billion in annual sales in 2017, the Company manufactures, markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavourful products to the entire food industry, retail outlets, food manufactures and food service businesses.
We have a passion for flavour. The company is serving customers from nearly 50 locations in 27 countries and consumers can buy our brands in more than 135 markets and territories. Our industrial business flavours snacks, wraps, beverages and many other products for customers, which include global restaurant chains and leading food manufacturers.
With approximately 3,200 employees, the company has operations in 14 countries across the Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) Zone and serves customers in more than 25 markets through its consumer and industrial businesses. McCormick is present in key consumer markets with leading brands, including Schwartz in the UK (customize with local brand). McCormick EMEA Headquarters are in Haddenham (UK).
The company’s long-term goal is to grow sales by 4-6 % globally with three avenues: base business growth through continuous investments behind our brands, product innovations, expanded distribution and acquisitions.
Our growth starts with yours. For more than 125 years McCormick has developed a rich legacy based on our belief in the "Power of People". We have created an unusually dedicated workforce by fostering a culture of respect, recognition, inclusion and collaboration based on the highest ethical values.
As an Equal Opportunities employer, McCormick is committed to a diverse workforce.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'