£12.75p/h over 40 hours
After 12 weeks earning potential 400-700 per week
Temporary to Permanent
Monday to Friday (sats available)
staggered start time 4am, 5am, 6am, 7am, 8am, 9am
Shona Bell at Gi Group Coalville, is working with a local client to recruit for additional team members to join their established & hardworking team.
What will the role involve?
* Dealing with Raw materials that are delivered
* Loading the materials into a machine and then operate the machine
* Combining raw materials in the right proportions and loading them
* Setting up moulds), pour concrete into the moulds. When the concrete has set they use various tools to remove
* Checking that everything is the right size, colour and quality.
* Being responsible for keeping work areas as clean as possible to reduce the risk of accidents.
* Overtime is common.
Why work for this company?
1. The chance to be a Permanent Team Member
2. Plenty of overtime, paid at premium rate
3. Holiday Pay
Is this role right for me?
1. Do you have your own transport?
2. Have you got experience relevant to the above?
3. Are you an excellent timekeeper and work harder than most people?
If you answered yes to ALL of them call Shona Bell on ASAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job