Location: Throughout London
Salary: up to £9.77 incl holiday
Job type: Temporary, day and night shifts available
Work within luxury residential developments throughout London.
We are looking for well-presented individuals to assist residents and maintain security in our clients' buildings. This role requires a high level of customer service and initiative.
Concierge Key responsibilities:
- Meeting and greeting residents/visitors and assisting them with their requests
- Taking deliveries
- Carrying parcels and shopping
- Making reservations for restaurants, theatre etc.
- Calling taxis
- Ensuring communal areas are kept clean and tidy
- Reporting Health & Safety issues to the Building Manager or Property Management Company
- Maintain a smart appearance at all times, wearing staff uniform or a suit
- Ensure high level of customer service
- A current CRB is desirable
- Previous high end customer service experience necessary
Unfortunately, if you've not heard from us within two weeks, please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'