Rubix recruitment are seeking a team of Day Concierge for a new build, residential development in South East London. I am looking for experienced Concierge from either a residential or hotel background with a strong appreciation of customer service. This is an ideal opportunity to progress in the residential sector with training provided along with Estate Management qualifications. The core duties of the position include-
- Providing a first class customer service to residents and stakeholders
- Responding to resident enquiries and resolving issues where you can
- Escalating issues to the Estate Manager accordingly
- Processing visitors onsite, ensuring compliance with procedures
- Completing records on shifts for handover
- Have an awareness of Health and Safety at all times
This opportunity will suit a service professional with ambitions to progress within the sector, with a genuine support not always offered. You will be supported to achieve qualifications, giving you a greater understanding of the sector to assist you in fulfilling your long term career aims. I am looking for someone with the following skillset/experience-
- Concierge experience within residential or hotel setting (please do not apply without this experience)
- Presentable with a positive attitude
- Passionate about delivering a high end service
Salary- £26,000 plus bonus.
Please apply to this position or contact Zoe Smith at Rubix recruitment for further details.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'