Location: Heythrop Park, OX7 5UE
Salary: £8.65 per hour
Hours of Work: This is a part time position, minimum 16 hours per week including weekends. The working patterns are early, mids and late shifts.
About the Company:
Our clients mission is to give their guests a great time, with memories that last a lifetime.
Their front office team is looking for a Concierge to assist the team to provide exceptional customer service to their guests.
Our clients Resort is set in 440 acres of woodland, gardens, historic landmarks and landscaped grounds. The hotel provides over 350 bedrooms, state-of-the-art meeting facilities for up to 450 delegates a marquee for up to 800 delegates, plus 7 bars and up to 4 restaurants. Also located at the Resort is an 18 hole championship standard golf course and a Health Club with spa treatment rooms.
You need to be friendly and professional at all times, need to demonstrate that you are flexible and organised and be able to work under pressure.
Concierge Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist Reception with greeting all guests arriving to the hotel
- Assist guests with luggage to and from their bedrooms
- Assist guests with general queries i.e. taxi bookings, amenity requests etc
- Help guests with directions
- Offer valet parking (where applicable)
- Ensure guests are arriving at the right location
- Full walk around of hotel and external guest areas/car park. Ensure all areas are presentable and free of rubbish
- Ensure the fire has been lit and music is playing in the manor house
- Be on call for Reception if they require assistance
- Regular security checks of the hotel
- Ensure the car park barrier is on to stop lorries/busses from accessing the main entrance
- Deep Cleaning of the Reception areas
- Standards driven and detail-orientated
- To have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- A good command of the English language
- Be flexible with regards to working patterns
- Has excellent self-presentation skills
- Previous experience working in a 4* hotel with multi outlets would be desirable but not essential as full training will be given.
Our clients Resort is not connected to public transportation therefore candidates need to have their own transport.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked for documentation.
- Free parking
- Free meals whilst on duty
- 28 days holiday (based on full time employment and will vary for part time employees).
If you meet the Concierge requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'