Our client is currently seeking temporary concierges to cover holiday and sickness cover at their new high end residential building based in Bristol Centre.
* Manage all aspects of front of house concierge office.
* Assisting residents, contractors and visitors when and where required.
* CCTV monitoring.
* Routine Patrols of the development.
* Electric meter and water reading for residents.
* Keeping a diary of all works and visits.
* Reporting Faults and Defects through appropriate channels.
* Answer telephone calls and emails and logging of messages.
* Signing in and out visitors and contractors.
* Receiving parcels and letters on behalf of residents then programming them on a parcel data base system before putting them on shelf for collection.
* Key Holding and management, programming fob keys and car remote control fobs for contractors and residents.
* Handing out keys and access fob to cleaners, residents and contractors as required.
* Able to give a clear and concise handover at the end of the shift.
Previous experience in residential/hospitaliity is desirable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job