My client is looking for a Concierge to work in their fast-paced Facilities Management setting, in Salford.
As a Concierge, you will work in a up and coming building, required to have the best customer service skills and strong communication to liaise with all different groups of people. You will welcome visitors and build excellent relationships with guests in order to deliver the highest of standards.
Job Type: Full-time
- Concierge: 1 year
- Meeting and greeting customers and visitors
- Handling telephone calls
- Reception duties
- Organising post/couriers
- Printing duties
- Dealing with all archives
- Strong written and oral communication
- Excellent customer service
Person Specification Essential:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable with excellent time keeping
- Ability to use initiative and be adaptable
- Ability to work effectively on your own and part of a team
- Must have 1 years' experience of same or similar environment
Person Specification Desirable:
- Computer literate
- 1+ years experience within the same or a similar environment
Please contact Beth Wildman on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job