Concierge & Security Assistant
Reed are currently recruiting for temporary Concierge and Security Assistants to cover adhoc shifts in Derby. These shifts are situated across 3 schemes in Derby, supporting vulnerable adults. These vulnerable adults include people at risk of domestic violence, homeless people, alcohol dependent customers and addiction issues. These schemes and services are designed for people who need support to live independently.
At present I can confirm the following requirements.
Locations – Derby, DE1, DE23 and DE56
Payrate - £9.20- £9.69 per hour (plus night rate enhancements)
Shift Patterns- 10:00 - 16:00 OR 14:00 – 22:00 OR 16:00 - 22:00 or 21:45 – 07:45
Experience/ Skills required
- Experience working with vulnerable adults is essential
- Excellent communication required both oral and written
- Tact, patience, and the ability to cope in difficult situations and challenging behaviour
- Car Driver is advantageous due to the locations
- DBS update service is desirable
Your duties will include:
- Safe and well patrols of scheme and customers
- Monitor CCTV
- Light cleaning duties
- Addressing challenging behaviour
If you would like more information please apply with your up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'