Premier Estates are an award winning property management agent, who offer their services across properties and developments in the UK, with offices in Macclesfield and London.
The concierge department is responsible for undertaking concierge duties as listed below and being the first point of contact for the residents at Palgrave Gardens.
This role provides support to the residents and the Management Team ensuring the smooth operation of the development in accordance with company procedures and industry best practice.
- Being the first point of contact for residents.
- Answering phone calls and emails in a professional manner.
- Signing in contractors.
- Signing out keys.
- Checking all keys are returned at the end of each shift - completing the estate key check-list.
- Assisting residents with general queries and passing on relevant issues to the Management Team.
- Maintaining a pleasant and presentable workplace.
- Taking meeting room bookings and ensuring payment is taken when necessary.
- Organising meeting rooms as required per bookings.
- Completing weekly autodialler lift checks and passing onto the Management Team.
- Undertaking other general duties as required from time to time to assist in the success of Premier Estates and the development.
- Complying to all memos at the time.
- Calling out engineers when lifts are faulty or out of service.
- Cleaning spillages and mess when required.
- Attending fire alarms - ensuring the alarm is turned off for a false alarm or calling the fire department if discovering a fire.
- Hand delivering letters to residents/apartments.
- Displaying signs within the blocks in a neat and tidy fashion when required.
- Assisting with complaints from residents regarding intercoms, noise, etc.
- Ensuring the end of the day banking is complete, documented and sent to the relevant person.
- Ensuring all incidents, calls, visitors (including residents) etc. are reported on the Daily Occurrence Record.
- Sending the DOR to the Management Team.
- Patrols of the estate and buildings within, as and when required.
- Ensuring all relevant paperwork is completed by residents and filed accordingly.
- Customer service.
- Experience of dealing with customers over the phone.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Good people skills.
- Ability to work independently and knowing when something needs escalating.
- Positive attitude.
- Experience of the property industry.
- Concierge Services
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job