Our client is currently seeking a Concierge to work at a prestigious residential apartment building in Kensington.
The position will involve working a mix of days and nights on a 2 on, 2 off shift pattern, hours of work are either 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am. The successful candidate must have a clean driving licence.
- Keep a friendly and courteous manner at all times.
- Assist residents with any issues they may have.
- Handle landlords and resident's keys.
- Authorise access to residents and visitors.
- Assist residents and visitors with luggage, shopping, flowers, etc.
- Assist residents and visitors with driving their vehicles to and from the garage as requested.
- To transfer rubbish from building to gate house.
Candidates with a luxury residential background would be ideal and 4/5* hotel experience would also be desirable.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job