As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve, there has been a substantial increase in the number of organisations requesting our expertise. To meet rising volumes, we are seeking to recruit COVID-19 Concierge Coordinator to join our existing national team of operatives.
The Client Operations Team delivers the COVID testing services to clients by organising scientific assets (labs, machines and scientists) to deploy to a client’s location and meet their testing requirements. The team is the key link to the clients COVID representatives and ensures Cignpost’s onsite testing capability matches their current and future demand. Testing venues may be onsite at a client’s location with a dedicated onsite installation, or via the Hub and Spoke model where a large number of smaller sites conduct swabbing and samples are transported to a central lab.
The primary function will be providing excellent customer service to our high net worth clients and assisting in all operations and facilitation of their concierge testing.
- Handling concierge booking changes/queries
- Being the face of concierge customer experience
- Carry out duties in accordance with health, safety and other relevant standards
- Link in with the other operations coordinators to ensure the right people are in the right locations at the correct time
- Guiding and assisting in training of new swabbing team members
- Managing daily website bookings
- Experience of working with members of the public/patients.
- Excellent customer facing operations / customer service skills.
- Comfortable working at pace and with a degree of ambiguity.
- Strong interpersonal skills, builds trusted relationships quickly.
- Organised with a strong bias for action. Problem solver.
- Experience of customer conflict resolution.
- Excellent communication skills and an empathetic nature
- 25 days holiday
- BUPA medical Health Care
- Simply Health Cash Plan
- Company Pension
Cignpost Diagnostics is committed to offering opportunities to all persons based solely on competence and individual merit, and not on any irrelevant factor such as age, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, background or social status. All employees have a duty to promote and comply with the equal opportunities policy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'