Concierge Assistant - Driving licence
Location: Kensington, London
Job Type: Permanent
Hours: 40 hour week 5 days out of 7 (7am-3pm, 3pm -11pm, 10am-6pm,)
Driving Licence Essential
Our Client is looking for a polished and experienced hospitality professional to provide a front of house service for a prestigious residential building in the Kensington area.
Your role will be to ensure that all callers to the building are greeted professionally and properly. You will assist the concierge team and provide support to the residents. The successful candidate must ensure excellent customer service to the residence/companies within the building and maintain a professional, polished appearance at all times.
- To greet visitors to the building, open the door and assist with packages as necessary
- Valet Parking of resident vehicles ( a UK/EU )
- To assist the concierge team with all errands and resident request
- To assist with luggage
- To assist in coordinating the day to day running of the building forecourt, entrances/exits and liaising between visitors, owners/residents and parker/porters to ensure all relevant information is communicated correctly and efficiently
- To ensure that all callers to the building are properly greeted, opening doors.
- To assist in ensuring the duty rota and hand over book are kept up to date and document all relevant information to ensure a smooth and professional hand over between shifts
- To have excellent knowledge and familiarization with the entire building, development reception area and all equipment used on the estate, reception and procedures
- To have excellent knowledge of external environment in order to provide directions and transport advice
- To ensure the public areas are kept clean and tidy at all times and that staff working areas, rest rooms etc. are also clean and tidy. Carry out regular patrols of all communal areas and document/report any issues
- To report for duty punctually, wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times and to maintain the highest standards of personal hygiene
- To ensure that any requests from the tenant/owners are dealt with in the correct manner
- Concierge and front desk manager on a regular basis and assist in ensuring that the reception is manned at all times
- To train and induct new staff on all aspects and ensure training records are updated
- To swiftly screen callers to the building and correctly redirect ant unauthorised parties, delivery personnel and contractors where necessary
- To assist in the security of the buildings entrance procedures are adhered to by checking that all contractors are wearing security passes and are registered with the front desk
- To be familiar with the health and safety policy and report any incident or fault etc. To be fully knowledgeable of the fire/bomb procedures for the building and be familiar with the emergency procedures
- To attend training sessions or meetings as required
- Other duties are reasonably directed for the good management of the estate
The successful candidate must:
- Have doorman/concierge/porter experience within residential buildings or 4* and 5* hotels or strong customer service background
- Have a clean UK/EU drivers licence for at least 2 years
- Be extremely well presented with excellent spoken English
- Be used to delivering superb customer service
Due to high levels of applications we are unable to respond to all applicants
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'