Job title - Concessions Manager
Location - London
Salary - Competitive
Contemporary Luxury Brand with strong links to Leather Goods, RTW and Accessories, with its imagenative and creative perception on fashion this Business is going from strength to strength.
- Strong Luxury Experience and Concession Management
- Creative and a Innovator
- Fashion Forward, Media Savvy
- Insperational Leader
Acting as a Brand Ambassador this role has responsibility for the day to day running of the Concession. To run and operate an efficient store which represents the contempoaray brand image and delivers world class customer service. The role requires someone who can drive profitable performance by motivating the concession team and developing a strong client base.
- Excite and instil passion and pride.
- Embody the Brand image for customers and the store team and have a strong understanding of the brand DNA
- Implement and maintain all visual guidelines
- Maintain store standards that reflect the brand image at all times
- Enhance customer service standards in store to ensure world class service is delivered at all times
- Drive utilisation of client books and aftersales care to ensure loyalty in our customers
- Ensure standards for quality of the selling ceremony, customer service, grooming are maintained and consistent with brand requirements.
- Manage and motivate the team to increase sales and ensure efficiency
- Manage stock levels in the concession and making sure sufficient stock is available
- Ensure stock loss is minimised by conducting weekly rotative inventories and bi-annual stock takes
- Liaise with the Head of Northern Europe and Area Manager to set sales and KPI targets for the team
- Keep up to date of market trends in the retail industry (specifically UK RTW market), understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing
- Monitor sales performance, analyse results and forecast trends to propose commercial action plans to maximise sales and minimise costs.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job