Our prestigious multinational partner company is looking for a talented Concept Owner, Product Master Data Manager.
• Product data management (PDM) means processes to create, maintain and distribute information related to the company’s products and services. Product master data enables business processes in R&D, product management, sales, manufacturing, orders and deliveries, customer care etc.
• The Concept Owner creates and maintains the product data management rules, policies, methods, and guidelines/instructions, that need to be applied in the said PDM processes, and which need to be supported by the relevant IT tools.
• Responsibilities and level of contribution will vary according to applicants experience, competence and interests. Main tasks are:
• Analysis of business requirements.
• Creation and maintenance of PDM concept documentation.
• Supporting implementation of the requirements into respective tool and process landscape.
• Providing training and advice to the users of PDM tools, acting as a subject matter expert contact.
• The position is located in Hungary, Budapest. The work itself is global, supporting the needs of the company’s PDM tool end-users, and product data receiving applications/business processes worldwide.
• Effective networking capabilities and comfortable in multicultural environment and working in virtual teams.
• Team player with an open and transparent communication style.
• Excellent written and oral communication in English.
• Analytical mind.
• Knowledge and experience of process management, product management, or product data management methods and tools is an advantage.
Why it is a good opportunity for you:
• Value added processes, complex tasks – good motivator for long term
• Attractive work environment
• Good internal movement opportunities
• Stable organization with low fluctuation
For more information please don’t hesitate to contact Reka Ivan, Research Consultant.
Phone num.: +36 1 8833 521
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job