Pay rate: £26,437-£36,041 p/a
Hours: 37 hours p/w, 52 weeks per year
Our REED Education FE branch are currently working with a great college on an exciting new role in the Oxfordshire area
Starting immediately, the college are looking for an outstanding Computing Lecturer to join them on a permanent basis.
Our client provides vocational courses for post-16 students, as well as Higher Education, part-time and Professional programmes.
As well as vocational qualifications, they are an apprenticeship provider and in 2015 was the No.1 Further Education College in England for 16-18 year old success rates.
The College was graded "good" with "outstanding" leadership and management by Ofsted in January 2014.
- You will be teaching students on various computing study programmes, up to level 5
- You will be teaching learners from the age of 16+ in a Further Education environment
- Ideally you would have experience teaching IT/Computing related subjects in this type of environment
What you will need:
- A passion for IT/Computing and full commitment to the pursuit of outstanding teaching, learning and assessment
- You will need to be educated at least up to degree level in a computing related subject, with a sound knowledge of some or all of the following subjects; Computer Programming, Software Design Principles, Cyber Security, Applications Development, Applications (Excel and Access), Relational Databases, Cyber Security
- A teaching qualification and an Assessor Award are desirable but not essential
Successful applicants will be required to undergo a DBS check.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Further Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job