The school are looking for:
- QTS Computing and Business Studies Teacher
- NQT’s are considered
- Is capable of teaching Business Studies up to GCSE level
- Good classroom management
- Committed to challenging students to reach their highest potential
- Good communication skills
- Ability to tailor learning to a variety of students
The Education Network are looking for a Computing and Business Studies Teacher – QTS or NQT for this ‘Good School’ with a fantastic support team of staff.
In return for your hard work, you would receive:
- A well resourced computing department
- Opportunity to tutor
- Direct impact on the curriculum
- Advising the Head and other staff on the development and preparation of PoS
If this position is of interest to you, then send a copy of your CV or call us directly for a brief conversation in the first instance – (0121) 423 8000.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education network is an equal opportunities employer. The education network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'