Computer Vision Engineer - Oxford - C£35 to £50K dependent upon experience.
Applications are welcome from Masters level Engineers with relevant experience, fresh PhD's with Machine Learning exposure as well as those with more commercial experience.
A talented Computer Vision Engineer is sought by an innovative technology company developing energy and cost saving solutions for the transport industry. You’ll be part of a team developing sophisticated algorithms using high-level mathematics and image processing as well as developing advanced machine-vision techniques for next generation services.
You should have hands-on experience in the following areas:
• Machine Vision algorithms and their practical implementation.
• R&D in Computer Vision relating to 2D or 3D imaging.
• Using Matlab or Octave to develop image processing algorithms.
• Developing Machine Learning Algorithms for Computer Vision applications.
• Familiarity with a range of image processing techniques.
• Applying Machine Vision solutions to real-world applications.
The successful Computer Vision Engineer will design and develop optical systems and image processing algorithms for 2D and 3D applications for tyre condition measurement. The role will involve designing solutions using cutting edge computer vision to enhance the existing use of captured images to meet functional, performance and reliability targets.
Applicants must have full eligibility to work in the UK as no sponsorship is available - sorry.
- Computer Vision
- Image Processing
- Machine Learning
- Algorithm Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job