A computer vision engineer is required to join an imaging technology Start-Up in central Cambridge. You must have experience within computer vision as well as Python, C/C++ to join this leading technology company. This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £65,000.
As a coputer vision engineer you must have experience/ qualifications in;
- Educated to Degree level in maths, computer science or a relevant subject
- Ability to optimise code to obtain maximum performance from the available computer resource
- Knowledge and Experience of camera ISP architectures and/or video pipelines would be helpful
Main responsibilities as computer vision engineer include;
- Applying computer vision techniques as appropriate to different problems as required
- Training a Neural Network for object detection and segmentation
- Working with the software team to facilitate object aware image processing
- Implementing Neural Network inference for customer environment in collaboration with software engineers
It would be advantageous if you have experience with:
- Experience of GPUs and languages such as OpenGL/CL, CUDA
- Driver development for cameras and sensors on Linux platforms
- Knowledge of ISP block algorithms, e.g de-noising or image registration algorithms
As well as a competitive salary, the successful candidate will be awarded stock options in an early-stage start up with considerable growth potential. This is a demanding technical role with a career path to more senior role as the business develops.
Your CV will be forwarded to Xult Group Ltd, a leading Technology Engineering and Manufacturing recruitment consultancy.
- Computer Vision