Would you like to work in a thriving secondary school with good behaviour, ongoing CPD and internal progression for all staff? Can you imagine working alongside a talented Computer Science team, passionate about making the subject purposeful and exciting?
Tradewind are working alongside an aspiring Academy looking to appoint a Computer Science teacher who can join an established team of teachers setting high expectations for students in Key Stage 3 and 4.
*** Computer Science Teacher - Teaching up to KS5 level
*** Opportunity to take on future leadership responsibility with TLR
*** MPS - based on London Fringe Pay scale
*** Permanent Position for September 2021 with start dates also available for Easter 21 if required.
The School - Computer Science Teacher - Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
Situated centrally to Potters Bar large secondary school possesses onsite parking, recently refurbished departments and state of the art computer suites. This vibrant multi-cultural school offers its pupils a stimulating curriculum and a broad range of extracurricular activities. The Computer Science department benefits from the latest classroom technology and a supportive Head of department who is passionate about staff development and encouraging students to take the subject into further education! The school are dedicated to staff well being through an efficient marking policy and regular reviews from Senior Leadership. If you feel this school would be a fantastic place to begin your NQT year or further advance your teaching career, apply immediately to this position or send your CV to !
About the Role - Computer Science Teacher - Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
- To be considered for this position, you will possess QTS and a relevant teaching degree.
- You will have rights to work in the UK as the school is not able to offer sponsorship.
- For this position, you must be able to teach Computer Science up to KS4 level.
- The successful application will be an innovative Computer Science specialist passionate about teaching all age groups.
- For this role, you will have a proven track record of raising attainment and ensuring all students make exceptional progress.
- This school possesses high expectations in behaviour management and attainment and therefore requires a strong teachers to uphold this.
How to apply - Computer Science Teacher - Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
If you are interested in this Computer Science Teacher post, please contact Sam at Tradewind Recruitment on or email your CV to sa for a confidential discussion regarding roles!
- Computer Science
- Newly Qualified Teacher
- Computer Science Teacher
- Computer Science NQT
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'