Computer Science Teacher - East Lancs
Integra People's successful Education division have been asked to source a Computer Science Teacher for a highly rated SEMH School in the East Lancashire area.
The role would involve teaching small classes of students across Key Stages 3 and 4, initially on a temporary basis but this would turn into a permanent role for the right candidate.
- Teaching KS3/KS4 Computer Science including preparing students for their GCSEs.
- Being involved in the holistic development of SEMH students.
- Behaviour management to ensure all students within the small groups are fully engaged.
- QTS/QTLS or equivalent teaching certificate.
- Experience delivering engaging Computer Science lessons at KS3/KS4.
- Experience within an SEMH setting would be beneficial.
- Good daily rates of pay from day 1.
- The opportunity of a permanent post for the right candidate.
- Supportive Senior Leadership Team and a very rewarding school to work in.
Please apply now or call Mark at Integra People for more information.
- Computer Science
- Secondary School
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'