Then send your CV to us today!
Set in an accessible North East Lincolnshire location, this successful educator boasts a history of student achievement and good Ofsted reports.
Low staff turnover and student waiting lists are just some of the signs that this school is the place to be!
Due to an impending planned absence, the rare opportunity to join this setting is now available.
Working with an established department, you will be supporting the school in delivering their Computer Science Curriculum.
This post is due to start as soon as possible and will run for a minimum of six months.
The ideal candidate will be teaching:
Fundamentals of Computer Systems and IT Systems Security and Encryption
You will be expected to provide curriculum around the below topics:
· Global Information
· Quality of Information
· Information Management
· Categories of Information (MIS / Marketing / Financial etc)
· Data Analysis
· Data Flow Diagrams
· UK Legislation related to the storage and use of Information
· Project Management
Pay for this role ranges from £120-£184 per day- based on MPS.
To apply for this role, or for more information please send your CV or call Louise on .
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
* We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
* We care about your training and development more than any other agency - which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 30 to be exact! That's 23 more than our next nearest competitor
* Great referral scheme - recommend a friend and earn a brilliant bonus!
* Full interview preparation and assistance - so you're fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
* Help with lesson planning - our support doesn't stop once we've secured you a placement
* Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
* Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer - stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind, you will have access to 30 fully certified CPD courses, which is 23 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are a proud Equal Opportunities Employer.
- computer science teacher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'