An Inner city Secondary Academy in Manchester is looking to recruit an experienced Computer Science Teacher to join them initially on a fixed term contract basis from Easter 2018. We are looking for an experienced teacher who has excellent classroom management skills and strong subject knowledge.
We are looking for teachers who hold strong classroom management skills, can deliver good to outstanding lessons and fully understand the importance of progression in class. As the successful candidate, you must meet the following criteria:
- MUST be a qualified teacher with a recognised teaching qualification
- A strong working knowledge of the current curriculum
- Have a positive can do attitude with lots of enthusiasm
- Hold strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deliver good-outstanding Computer lessons to both KS3 & KS4
- Be able to demonstrate "progression" in class
- Have a drive to succeed
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to student achievement.
ITN Mark Education were voted 'Best Public Sector Recruitment Agency' at The Recruiter Awards for Excellence 2011. We pride ourselves on high levels of candidate service. As an ITN Mark teacher you will benefit from experienced education consultants offering career guidance and support. ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply with your CV
ITN Mark Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
ITN Mark Education is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.