Computer Science Teacher - Oldham
Are you a Computer Science Teacher or NQT who is keen to secure a role in an expanding school, making substantial investment into your subject area?
Would the opportunity to work in a thriving secondary school with sate of the art facilities appeal to you?
An unmissable position has become available for an innovative Computer Science Teacher / NQT to join a fantastic secondary school in Oldham, Greater Manchester.
Computer Science Teacher
- Permanent, Full-Time position
- Start in Easter or September
- Main Pay Scale £22917 - £33824
- Ofsted 'Good' School in Oldham
- State of the art facilities
- Opportunity open to RQTs and NQTs
Computer Science Teacher - What do I need to apply?
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Computer Science degree/background
- Strong classroom management
- Desire to ensure all pupils achieve above and beyond
- 'Good' or better in recent observations
This school can offer
- Excellent staff well-being and development
- Part of a large multi-academy trust
- Vibrant, happy atmosphere
- Fantastic facilities in a stunning new building
- Supportive, visionary leadership
The school has been graded as 'Good' in its most recent OFSTED and is searching for a Computer Science Teacher due to the popularity of the subject and school. Having recently invested heavily in its Computer Science, there is no better place to be as a computer science teacher!
Kickstart your career and apply now by sending your CV and Covering Letter to Holly Giles at i-teachers today or call the office to hear more about this exciting role!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job