Ofsted rated school as 'good' 2014 seek a dynamic and confident Computer Science specialist teacher. Attainment was recorded at last inspection as steadily improved across most subject areas and the school are looking to continue this trend.
The school's ethos is to empower students by giving them the tools to thrive in the 21st century. Like minded teachers that passionately believe in equipping students through enriching education are needed to continue the high level of attainment through the first term initially.
Start date is January/ early February 2018 and full time up to 2 terms for the right person.
As a Computer Science Teacher you will be expected to complete:
- Engaging and interactive Computer Science lessons to KS3 & KS4
- Full teaching responsibilities with regards to planning and preparing lessons
From Teaching Personnel you will receive:
- Pay reflective of experience and expectations of the role - up to £140 p/d considered
- Information and access to other ongoing teaching opportunities following this long term cover.
- Freedom & flexibility with regards to notice periods
- Continued CPD training
- A consultative relationship with a dedicated consultant who will actively represent you.
To apply, please send your CV to Krista at Teaching Personnel - Cornwall branch
Fully qualified teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply, we want to hear from teachers with drive to excel!
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job