Starting immediately the school are looking for an Experienced Computer Science teacher to join them on an L/T basis.
• The school is rated Ofsted graded “Good”
• There are a range of academic, vocational and extra-curricular opportunities available. Progress on vocational courses is particularly strong.
• Leaders have focused on improving the quality of teaching, learning and assessment throughout the school. They have encouraged a culture of self-reflection through the ‘teacher, learning advancement programme’ (TLAP) and weekly opportunities for staff to share their experiences and skills
• The governing body is a confident and experienced team with a range of professional expertise. Governors have very high aspirations for the school and are passionate that it continues to be an inclusive community where each pupil is able to achieve success
• The role would be teaching Computer Science KS3-KS4 on a Long term basis
• You will be working with a mixture of students but all to up KS3-KS4
• The role is on a full time basis
What you will need:
• The teacher will need to have QTS or QTLS
• The Teacher will have UK based School Experience
• The Teacher will need to be committed and enthusiastic about Computer science a
• The ability to teach Business and Economics would be an advantage but is not essential
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job