For an April or September start, the school are looking for an outstanding Computer Science Teacher to teach up to Key Stage 5 to join them on a Permanent basis.
• All-Girls Independent School with a fantastic Sixth Form.
• Achieved highest possible grades across the board in their most recent ISI inspection.
• Highly reputable school, with exemplary behaviour of students. Pupils are enthusiastic and take pride in their work. Fantastic support provided to staff from senior leaders, providing an excellent climate to teach.
• The school aspires to the highest possible academic standards, where pupils continually achieve above national average grades enabling them to pursue top university places.
• High quality Pastoral Care provided to students to support them both academically and personally.
• As a Computer Science Teacher, you will be teaching Key Stage 3 to 5 to an exceptional standard.
• Students are extremely intelligent and of high ability. A passion for Computer Science, pupil success and the ability to adapt to individual student needs is key.
• Staff members must be committed to working together to maintain high quality throughout the school, committing to extra-curricular activities.
• The ability to teach Mathematics or another subject is preferred but not required.
What you will need:
• Qualified Teachers Status with a PGCE or equivalent in Computer Science or relevant subject.
• The school are very keen to hear from both NQTS, as well as experienced Teachers.
• Key skills/qualities needed include: strong subject knowledge, commitment and enthusiasm for teaching, strong communication skills and sound behaviour management within the classroom.
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates.
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment.
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes.
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales.
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job