Computer Science Teacher
Location: Hammersmith, West London
Salary: £130-£180 per day
Start Date: ASAP
Contract: Temp - Perm role
GSL Education are currently looking to appoint an exceptional Computer science Teacher for a Temp - Perm role starting from ASAP at one of our secondary schools in West London.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wishing to further develop their career and to join a passionate department who aim to provide a positive learning experience for their students.
The school is an English free school for girls and boys aged 11 to 18 in the London Borough of Hammersmith. It is one of the most oversubscribed and competitive schools in England and it has been rated as "Good" by OFSTED.
The successful individual must have the ability to motivate students and achieve excellent results and have the capacity to work collaboratively as part of a successful team.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an experienced Computer Science Teacher with great subject knowledge.
• Be a qualified teacher with QTS or QTLS.
• Have experience of teaching Computer Science in a previous role.
• Have an updated CV.
• Be proven to raise and maintain attainment levels, keeping standards high.
• Be an enthusiastic, highly motivated individual who leads by example.
• Demonstrate good communication and interpersonal skills with excellent behaviour management strategies.
• Hold a valid and current DBS.
GSL Education is an ethical, independent recruitment agency serving Teachers across Greater London. Our advertised teaching roles relate to real vacancies that exist at our client Schools.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to this school. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Education Consultant, Taryn, as soon as possible.