Computer Science Teacher - Brookfield Secondary Academy
Computer Science Teacher
Jan 2021 Start
Brookfield School - Chesterfield
3 days per week
The Supply Register are working on an exclusive basis with Brookfield secondary school in Chesterfield. We are recruiting for a computer science/ICT teacher to work at the school from 04/01/2020 on Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday 3 days per week long term.
The teacher must have experience within a Secondary school setting and be confident in delivering a well-structured lesson. You will be teaching across key stage 3 to key stage 5.
To provide professional leadership and management for Digital faculty to secure high-quality teaching, effective use of resources and ensure standards and progress is at expectation or better.
We welcome applications from newly qualified teachers also.
To be considered for the position of Computer Science Teacher you must have:
- Experience in teaching computer science within Secondary setting
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or Teaching Qualification
- Knowledge of the National Curriculum for ICT and Computing programmes and related assessment practice is essential for a role of this nature
- Have an enhanced DBS on the update service
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons to promote growth and nurture
At the Supply Register, we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of The Supply Register team you will benefit from:
- A unique candidate platform enabling you to accept day to day and long-term vacancies
- Salary is paid to scale weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated manager 24 hour a day
If you are a Computer Science teacher who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Danielle Noble via email or the resourcing team on telephone .
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'