Our client is a well-established manufacturing company based near Tonbridge in Kent, they are looking to recruit a full-time Compounder & Warehouse Operative to join their team.
This person will report to the Company’s Chief Compounder & Production Manager and be responsible for assisting with product production to meet sales order requirements.
The key responsibilities/duties of the role will include, but will not be limited to, the following:
- Assisting with product production to meeting sales order requirements.
- Assisting the Chief Compounder & Production Manager and other compounders.
- Keeping accurate stock records of raw materials and finished products.
- Ensuring operating procedures are accurately employed.
- Considering 'Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points’ (HACCP) and ensuring compliance with HACCP requirements.
- Operating Quality Assurance sampling and positive release processes.
- Maintaining hygienic facilities in line with the Company’s Quality Assurance procedures.
- Processing sales orders and managing stock control on the Company software system.
- Assisting with product despatches and raw material receipts.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work methodically and keep scrupulous records.
- Ability to maintain good housekeeping, hygiene, and safe working practices.
- Demonstrate excellent written and spoken communication skills and have a good level of mathematical ability (minimum of grade C (or equivalent) in GCSE maths and English).
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise your workload.
- Knowledge of the full MS Office suite (specifically Outlook, Excel and Word) is essential and previous use of Sage 50 would be advantageous but training will be given. You will also be required to use the company’s bespoke software package 'Data Essence’.
- A Fork Truck Licence would be advantageous but training will be given.
Previous experience within a fast paced manufacturing environment would be an advantage, but not essential provided you already possess the required experience and attributes and if you are willing to learn and adapt quickly.
If you would like to be considered for this role please submit a copy of your CV and a covering letter.
Recruitment agencies need not apply.
HRx is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role and due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This position is to start as soon as possible. Working hours are 9:00 am to 5:30 pm Monday to Friday with 33 days (inc. bank holidays) annual leave per annum. Salary up to £20,000 per annum relative to experience.
- Raw Materials
- Sales Order
- Warehouse Management