Are you a contractor looking for a long contract position, where you can work up to 50 hours per week?
You are in luck - due to a full order book, an aviation specialist are looking for a Composite Technician to join their growing team.
Composite Technician Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Composite Technician is essential, ideally within an Aerospace environment
- Must have proven experience of wet lay-up, pre preg and aerodromes
- Ability to work independently
Composite Technician Responsibilities:
- Prepare mould for wet lay-up
- Using pre preg carbon fibre
- Working on Radomes
If you have the experience required for this fantastic opportunity and would like to be considered, click on Apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job