Are you a contractor looking for a long contract position, where you can work up to 50 hours per week?
You are in luck - due to a full order book, an aviation specialist are looking for a Composite Technician to join their growing team.
Composite Technician Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Composite Technician is essential, ideally within an Aerospace environment
- Must have proven experience of wet lay-up, pre preg and aerodromes
- Ability to work independently
Composite Technician Responsibilities:
- Prepare mould for wet lay-up
- Using pre preg carbon fibre
- Working on Radomes
If you have the experience required for this fantastic opportunity and would like to be considered, click on Apply now.