PERMANENT POSITION - 1136/2
Composite Production Technician vacancy in Christchurch
This is an exciting opportunity for somebody with Composite Production knowledge to work with a dynamic and innovative company based in Christchurch.
My client is expanding and is looking to recruit a Composite Production Technician.
Your experience will be an asset to this company and they are looking for somebody with all or some of the following experience.
- Design and or manufacturing experience of composite parts.
- Creating moulds
- Ordering of materials
- Working knowledge of Health & Safety
- Production/testing of composite parts both onsite at their clients' sites
- Building and dismantle of structure at events
- Identifying faults and also suggesting improvements to the structures
- Manufacturing process knowledge
This is an exciting opportunity and you must be available to travel both Nationally and Internationally. Our client will also invest in you with training and development.
If you have worked in the boat building sector this would be highly advantageous although not essential.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV in the first instance.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.