This manufacturer of high calibre composite components for automotive and aerospace industries is currently seeking Composite Laminators due to winning a new project. There are circa 50 hours available each week with the possibility of more. This contract is for 4-5 months.
As Composite Laminator your duties will include -
- Manufacture of the composite parts, ensuring that all tooling and materials are of the required quality standard and to customer specification
- Meeting high and skilled standards and demanding time constraints
- Working from detailed technical drawings
- Ensure that patterns / moulds / components are carefully handled and that all reasonable care is taken to prevent any form of damage being caused to them
- Operating autoclave and air circulating oven
- Adopt safe working practices at all times. Practice good housekeeping and workplace organisation.
To be successful in the role of Composite Laminator, the ideal candidate will -
- Have experience within Motorsport, F1, or Automotive composites, ideally high end visual components
- Be familiar with pre-preg autoclave processes
- Be able to read engineering drawings
- Have excellent attention to detail and accuracy levels
- Have the ability to follow procedures and work instructions / manuals
Click "Apply now" to be considered for this role.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
- composite laminator
- motorsport composite technician
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"