Exciting PERMANENT Composite Laminator position based in Leicestershire!!!
Our client a well-established Composite and Polymers organisation based in Leicestershire is looking to add multiple experienced permanent Composite Laminator's to join their expanding team.
As a Composite Laminator, your core responsibilities are:
* Performs routine production tasks such as operating subassembly equipment, coating equipment, ovens, material handling equipment including hoists, cranes, tow motors, pallet trucks, and other miscellaneous equipment
* Completes troubleshooting while operating equipment, including performing and documenting limited preventative maintenance
* Monitors, measures, and records quality assurance data including, but not limited to, dimensions, weight, or other specific information
* Observes safe work practices, maintains a safe and clean work environment and wears the appropriate personal protective equipment
* Tracks orders, utilizing appropriate equipment, moves material to enable the production process to flow efficiently and effectively
* Comprehends and accurately follows specific detailed operational instructions and prints for job and setup operations
* Follows specific quality criteria to maintain quality system requirements
* Other responsibilities as assigned
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
* A Secondary Certificate/High School Diploma or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations.
* Vocational training, apprenticeships or the equivalent experience in related field
* 0-2 years of relevant experience
* Skilled in the use of hand tools including calipers, depth gages, micrometers, and other measuring equipment, and machinery
* Ability to read various instructions
* Abe to problem-solve using existing procedures to perform straightforward tasks
* Solid oral and written communication skills
* Good attention to detail
* Proficient computer skills
Aeropeople are a leading dedicated Aerospace and Autosport technical services provider specialising in the recruitment of permanent and temporary staff. With our heritage firmly embedded in the Aerospace industry, we ensure the highest levels of expertise and commitment not only our customers but in placing our permanent & temporary staff.
With our head office in Cambridge, support offices throughout the UK and offices in Germany, UAE and Italy, Aeropeople are best placed to service your career aspirations.
To see our full list of current vacancies, training courses, latest news or to find out any further information about Aeropeople please call the Recruitment team on or visit our website www.aeropeople.com
- pre-peg; wet lay up; composite laminator