Composite Laminator, Pre Preg, Laminator, Composite Fitter, Composite, Automotive, Aerospace, F1, Motorsport, Position: Permanent, Location: Leicester, Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
COMPOSITE LAMINATOR (PRE-PREG) & COMPOSITE FITTER WANTED! PERMANENT POSITION AVAILABLE - LEICESTER
EMBS are working with a prestigious, established yet growing engineering company who design and manufacture parts for a number of industries including Aerospace.
Located in Leicester the company are looking to recruit a Pre-Preg Composite Laminator and a Composite Fitter to join their business on a permanent basis.
The company is experiencing considerable growth at present and is investing heavily into their sites by expanding departments, developing equipment / machinery, creating new improved working facilities that adhere to the new AS9100 standards therefore creating a number of jobs across the engineering platform.
Successful applicants MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous Laminating or Fitting background within a precision engineering environment
- Experience of working with composite materials
- Ability to prepare moulds
- Perform cutting, trimming, fitting etc. using various hand tools and measuring devices
- Ability to read engineering drawings
In return the client if offering:
- Permanent position - Stability
- Competitive salary
- Shifts: Days (38 hour week)
- Overtime at premium rates - X1.5 during the week and X2 on Sundays
- Attractive permanent package which consists: Holiday entitlement, Contributory pension scheme of up to 9%, Christmas shutdown, Discounted gym memberships etc.
If you believe you have the right skills and experience for this role and meet the above criteria, please submit your most up to date CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job