- Advise and guide the Line Manager, as appropriate, for new recruits during their probationary period to ensure successful probationary completion
- Develop, deliver and evaluate, in partnership with the manufacturing unit management team, a comprehensive annual training plan to ensure compliance/mandatory
- Deliver the company induction programme, tailoring standard materials/agenda to the audience, ensuring compliance to Greencore group standards
- Forecast and oversee the effective spend of the manufacturing unit training budget, providing regular updates to the management team to maximise the use of budgets and committed resources
- Plan, organise and deliver training in specific areas of legal compliance and/or audit to the agreed standards
- Maintain training records, skills matrices and identify skills gaps to inform the appropriate Line Managers with regards to progress against the plan
- Verify training previously carried out to ensure employees are carrying out their work activity in accordance with the systems and procedures in place
- Act as a custodian of training information on site, ensuring a robust recording system is in place so that training files and skills matrices are accurate
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing c. 11,500 colleagues across 16 manufacturing sites we supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Manton Wood, we have a team of around 1,700 colleagues. We produce sandwiches and wraps for some of the biggest retailers in the UK including Co-op, Asda, Morrisons, Boots, Aldi and Lidl.
Our Manton Wood site has a gym, restaurant with hot food and a staff shop available to all our colleagues.
We are currently recruitig for a Compliance Trainer on a 12 month fixed term contract.What we’re looking for
- GCSE or equivalent in numeracy and literacy
- PTLLS or Train the Trainer
- A working knowledge of production processes
- Proficient in the use of computer systems such as Word, Excel, Email, Power point
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with the ability to meet deadlines and targets
If this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.What you’ll get in return
- Competitive salary and job-related benefits
- 25 days holiday
- Pension up to 8% matched
- Company share save scheme
- Greencore Qualifications
- Exclusive Greencore employee discount platform
Throughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career.