Compliance T&C Supervisor
Prominent West Sussex based IFA network seek a Level 4 qualified T&C Compliance professional to join their expanding team in a field based role
Main duties and responsibilities
* To provide support to the Head of Regulatory Standards by conducting Focused Audits of the activities of individuals and firms where there is evidence of the Firm or Individual being of a risk to the Company arising from their activities.
* To conduct Induction, Monitoring, Investigation, Remedial and Exit Visits on Firms using pre-prepared check sheets and any special instructions or directions agreed by the Head of Regulatory Standards according to individual circumstances, and accurately recorded outcomes on the in-house systems. These visits may be on site around the UK or conducted remotely from the Horsham office.
* To review client files to confirm suitability and good consumer outcomes and adherence to regulatory and Company requirements, and identify and require remedial action from members firms where necessary.
* To identify any Breaches or Misconduct by firms and individual and report any training/compliance failures to the Head of Regulatory Standards.
* To provide feedback and prepare action plans for firms and individuals following any audit and to complete a risk evaluation of each individual within the firm and an overall risk assessment of the firm based upon the findings of any audit.
* To provide guidance to firms and individuals in setting up and maintaining good business and compliance practices and procedures, to include review and approval of financial promotions and the provision of technical support.
* To provide feedback to other departments within The Company and to take remedial action to ensure that satisfactory relationships are maintained between the Company and the individual or firm.
* To perform any role as required for the successful implementation of the Group Compliance Plan.
* To handle consumer complaints in a fair and non-biased manner, in accordance with regulatory requirements and in-house procedures, and to document these effectively to allow root cause analysis to support the continued improvement of consumer outcomes for The Company.
* Working knowledge of the FCA Rules.
* Awareness of the rules and regulations of other relevant bodies (e.g. JMLSG, FATF, ICO).
* Working knowledge of the financial services industry, products and risks.
The company offers a lively and professional working environment and extensive benefits. Contact Nick Tagg at Search Consultancy on for more details
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Diploma Level 4
- Training and Competence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job