Would you like to join an award-winning, accredited charitable organisation, who works closely with vulnerable people to help them achieve a fulfilling life?
We are recruiting for a dedicated Compliance Support Assistant, we require someone who is highly organised & confident with people.
This is an exciting new opportunity to join us! We are looking for someone who is able to work on their own initiative, build relationships and is a people person.
You will be required to support the Compliance Manager to help manage our property portfolio and ensure our accommodation provides a safe and supportive place for vulnerable people to succeed.
This post will suit someone who has good organisational, I.T and administration skills, and a desire to learn on the job.
You will be an integral part of the team, if you have a good sense of humour, legible handwriting, this could be the perfect job for you.
This post will be based at our Central Service office in Churchfields, Salisbury. The hours are 26 per week with an annual salary of £11,992.23 rising to £12,289.68 after a successful 6 month probation period. If you wish to apply for this post, please complete the attached application form and return with your CV. The closing date for this post is 31st January 2019.
Compliance Support Assistant | Assistant | Compliance | SupportEssential Skills
- Experience of all aspects of administration
- Experience and knowledge of Health & Safety legislation and related issues
- Knowledge of housing sector
- Experience of working with private landlords
- Experience of working with Housing Associations
- Experience of working with contractors
- Experience of working unsupervised and on your own initiative.
- Excellent written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Competent IT Skills
- Ability to record information accurately, objectively and within prescribed timescales
- To occasionally work other hours than those stated
- Hold current driving licence and have access to reliable car
- Experience of working within a small team
- Direct experience of working with a Charity or the voluntary sector
- Flexible and adaptable
- Approachable and sympathetic
- Calm and unflappable
- Willingness to learn and be trained on the job.
We provide housing related support for homeless and vulnerable people, assisting them towards living independently. All money raised helps to support our valuable work.
Winners of Investors in People Award and also accredited as a Living Wage, Two Ticks, and Mindful Employer.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults. The successful applicant will be subject to an advanced DBS check. We strive to be an equal opportunities employer.
Why work for us?
We believe that all employees are the heart and soul of us. We want to invest in you, to ensure that you feel valued as we believe happy staff equals a happy workplace and this will contribute to a successful Charity.
- 24 days holiday increasing to 29 days with over 5 years' service. Bank Holidays are in addition to this.
- Comprehensive Induction Training
- Access to award-winning training and development - My Learning Cloud
- Generous sick pay when 6-month probation is completed
- Cycle to work salary sacrifice scheme
- Free access to round the clock employee assistance program for advice and support Via Mindful Employer Plus
- Accredited Disability Confident Employer
- Free Parking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'