Location: Southend on Sea, Essex
Reporting to: Regional Compliance Manager
Hours: Monday to Friday
Salary: £25,000 per annum
To ensure that all Environmental Hygiene Cleaning Contracts assigned are completed on time, to the required standard and specification, and to the satisfaction of the customer.
The main areas of work being:
- General Ventilation Cleaning
- Water Tank Cleaning, Coating & Refurbishment
- Kitchen Extract Fire Safety Cleaning
Liaise with customers, or their designated representatives, and agree the works and priority of works to be completed. To follow the schedule of works program if available.
Key Performance Indicators
- Attendance - 100% attendance to all jobs is expected.
- There are to be no aborted calls, other than those outside of their influence.
- No RIDDOR incidents.
- No vehicle accidents, if the Compliance Technician is the designated driver for the team.
Job Specific Functions
- The Compliance Supervisor is responsible for controlling the workload of the compliance Team by co-ordinating the job onsite with written programmes and setting job priorities, ensuring that sufficient manpower is available to carry out the work required and ensuring that the team are informed of the duties required, and that they have relevant and sufficient equipment. They should ensure that all procedures regarding the supervision of a contract (are adhered to).
- To ensure that work is carried out with due regard to customers’, Statutory and Health and Safety (H&S) Regulations, both on site and at the depot, by being aware of H&S procedures (particularly in relation to chemical storage - where applicable), wearing the correct protective clothing, ensuring that 'good housekeeping’ is maintained within the area of operation and following the requirements laid down under the above Acts, Regulations and Procedures.
- The Compliance Supervisor, in conjunction with the Stores/Workshop Manager, is responsible for ensuring that all general and specialised equipment boxes are maintained in a serviceable condition. Ensuring that where equipment is unserviceable due to 'fair wear and tear’ it is replaced, and where deficiencies occur, or damage to equipment occurs through individual or team negligence/carelessness, the matter is reported to the Senior Contracts Supervisor for investigation, and further action, if deemed necessary.
- The Compliance Supervisor is charged with responsibility for the Teams Specialised equipment boxes, which are as follows:
o Power Box - Drills, Cutters, Jig Saws, etc.
o Steam Cleaner Box -Trigger Guns, Hoses, Lance, etc.
o Light Box - Flexible Shafts, Rotating Brushes etc.
o And any other specialised equipment allocated to them.
- To supervise the Compliance Operatives to ensure that the work is carried out according to the required standard/specification, in accordance with training received and skills acquired.
- Although the Compliance Supervisor is not the budget holder, they are responsible for ensuring that their job is completed within the allotted costs.
- In conjunction with the Regional Supervisor, assist in 'on the job’ training of new operatives and temporary labour (where used).
- The Compliance Supervisor is responsible for dealing with urgent problems, to discuss 'on site’ situations, advise progress, and set daily priorities.
- To ensure that all general individual and team specialised equipment boxes are maintained in a serviceable condition. Ensuring that where equipment is unserviceable, due to 'fair wear and tear’ it is replaced, and where deficiencies occur, or damage to equipment occurs through individual or team negligence/carelessness, the matter is reported to the Compliance Supervisor for investigation, and further action, if deemed necessary.
- To act in accordance with the Company Code of Conduct at all times when engaged on Company duties, in any capacity and at any location.
- On the job Training as required
- Health and Safety Training as required
- Green Book Training
Quality & Environmental Responsibilities
- Ensure that company processes and procedures are followed and that customers (internal and external) receive a quality service.
- To familiarise yourself and comply with all relevant sections of the Companies Environmental Policy
Health & Safety Responsibilities
- To familiarise yourself and comply with all relevant section of the Company Health and Safety Policy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'