IPS Finance are working with a law firm in the centre of Leeds who are looking to recruit a compliance analyst within their Finance team. The compliance analyst will be responsible for reporting on specific processes within finance and ensuring compliance across the wider team so that client monies are dealt with correctly.
Reporting to the finance compliance manager, some duties will involve;
- Ensuring compliance to SRA Accounts Rules across all global offices
- Reviewing data within finance systems, investigating breaches or any possible compliance issues
- Explaining any data issues with the team and help resolve
- Weekly/monthly reporting to senior management
- Dealing with client money queries and providing key communications with stakeholders
- Liaising with the Risk team
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for their next step within finance/compliance within a firm offering long term professional development.
Those suitable for this role would have an interest in compliance and/or ideally experience as a, legal cashier / legal secretary. Someone with experience within compliance in a regulated business would also be suitable.
IPS Finance has over 35 years' experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website Yorkshire.ipsfinance.com to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'