Compliance Risk Officer - Permanent - £23,000 - £26,000 per Annum - Northwich - Banking
Our client, a global bank who are committed towards helping employees reach their full potential through continuous training are currently recruiting for a Compliance Risk Officer.
Compliance Risk Officer Key Responsibilities:
- Support the Head of Compliance as and when required on specific activities and projects;
- Produce reports and returns which may involve detailed research and analysis from within and outside the unit;
- Undertake specific tasks within set terms of reference and defined processes;
- To work with each department and the various business units to provide support, advice and guidance on appropriate compliance framework, policies and procedures, which will facilitate the business in identifying, assessing and managing compliance risk within the business, meeting the standards set and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure all compliance principles, policies and procedures are clearly defined and regulatory developments are proactively communicated;
- Through regular and appropriate business involvement ensure all compliance work is carried out to the required level of competence as set out by legal and regulatory requirements in order to comply with generally accepted principles of compliance and supporting the strategic operating requirements of the division.
Compliance Risk Officer Experience Required:
- Previous compliance experience within the financial services industry
- 2/3 years' experience working in a multi-disciplined team across different business units
To apply for this role please email
Keywords: compliance, risk, officer, banking
- 000 - £26
- Compliance Risk Officer - Permanent - £23
- 000 per Annum - Northwich - Banking
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job