Compliance & Risk Manager EMEA - £ Competitive
Our global pharmaceutical client is looking for a Compliance & Risk Manager EMEA to join their team in Hertfordshire to provide support to the Deputy Compliance Officer, EMEA in operationalising the companies compliance monitoring and risk management capability across EMEA.
* Carry out risk assessments, including control self-assessments, analysing risks with departmental managers as well as identifying, describing and estimating the risks affecting the business
* Prepare risk reports in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example, to the board of directors so they understand the most significant risks, to business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks
* Monitor compliance with the mitigation actions resulting from identified risks in each department
* Assist in the management and support for administration of third party due diligence processes and procedures (anti-bribery, anti-corruption and modern slavery)
* Monitor developments in the pharmaceutical sector to identify topics for communication throughout the region from a risk and compliance monitoring perspective
* The position will require travel within EMEA
Qualifications / Skills / Experience:
* Working knowledge of pharmaceutical, legal and compliance issues, including (but not limited) to drug marketing and promotion, anti-bribery anti-corruption laws (including FCPA and UK Bribery Act), fair competition laws and other compliance issues affecting a multi-national pharmaceutical business
* Sound experience of working in a training/communications role preferably within a compliance, regulatory or pharmaceutical environment
* Experience could have been gained in the regulatory, legal, research, risk, compliance or auditing departments although applicants from other areas will be considered.
* Capacity to work with a broad range of cultures and to build wide and effective networks of contacts inside and outside of the organisation.
* Ability to work both autonomously and as a team player.
For a confidential discussion on the above role or other similar roles please send your cv / or call
Key Words: Risk, pharmaceutical, legal, compliance, regulatory
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job